The relation of Associação Infante de Sagres with the parties concerned is characterized by a constructive, clear, true, accurate behavior which values all the participants, relying on 4 management perspectives:
1. THE PERSPECTIVE OF KNOWLEDGE, LEARNING AND INNOVATION
- It is valued and fostered the team’s stability, as it is an added value in the balanced activity development, in the children binding process and in the reproduction of examples they should assimilate
- It is promoted and stimulated the continuous training in order that the technical skill can be a demand.
- It is evaluated the performance, with the goal of differentiate, value and reward individual skills.
- A good professional performance is linked to a more balanced family and work life, being AIS the partner in the development and settlement of that balance.
2. THE INTERNAL PERSPECTIVE (PROCESSES)
- The inclusion of more clients, some of them different, leads AIS to develop innovative and continuous improvement projects that will cover a wide-ranging needs. The leadership and competitiveness spirit is built upon the regular and interactive use of new technologies that are part of our everyday life.
- It has been common to develop a rational, balanced, healthy diet adapted to the ages and to the differences, supported by nutritionists.
- To guarantee the quality of the number of products acquired by AIS, it is promoted stable relations with reliable suppliers which are mutually advantageous
- By the control and the monitoring implementation of all processes it is sought the accuracy and the excellence
- With the good management of the AIS facilities, it is provided the appropriate security, health, hygiene, sociability and operability conditions and an optimal use of the available resources.
3. THE CLIENTS PERSPECTIVE
- Under the AIS educational project, the institution answers in a personalized way to the needs of each client, looking for the solutions adapted to each case. All the families which feel identified with this project should get involved and take part in its constant progress.
4. THE SUSTAINABILITY PERSPECTIVE
- When combining the different social levels, equal opportunities are promoted and it is insured the economic-financial balance of AIS.
- It is in a strict resource management, of controlling costs and investments that it is developed the balance that guarantees the sustainability of AIS.
- With partnerships that are strategically defined and a strong but shared leadership, it is sought the involvement of all the parties.